Couples Alcohol And Drug Rehab
Couples Drug Rehabs is a free online resource for couples suffering from alcoholism or drug addiction, and we are here to provide you with all the options for couples wanting to get treatment together.
Couples across the country have decided to enter couples rehab centers to tackle recovery together. As a united front, many of these couples have been able to successfully achieve sobriety. It all started with the help they received from a couples rehab center.
Making the Decision to Enter Couples Rehab
Together, you and your significant other have decided to break free from the control drugs and/or alcohol have over your lives. You want to do this together because you feel that you can support each other through the recovery process.
First off, congratulations on taking this huge step towards a better and easier life. Deciding to take this step with your spouse or partner can be difficult, but it’s worth it. You will thank each other when you can celebrate years of sobriety together.
Before you get started on this journey, it’s important to learn as much as you can about rehab centers for couples. This will help you prepare for all the help you will receive from the program.
What to Expect at a Couples Drug Rehab Center
Couples drug rehab programs teach people how to:
- Overcome obstacles
- Prevent relapse
- Achieve long-term sobriety
This is done in a few different ways. Each day, you will have a schedule to follow with your significant other. Together, you will both learn what you need to do separately and together to recover from addiction and build a new life without drugs or alcohol in it.
While every couples rehab is different, most of them will be similar to this:
- The morning will include breakfast and a time of reflection. This is when you can start setting your intentions for the day, which is to learn everything you can about freeing yourself from addiction.
- Couples therapy will likely be part of each day. You will sit down with a therapist and your significant other to discuss some of the challenges you both face when it comes to recovery from addiction. Once those challenges are identified, the therapist will help come up with ways to overcome them.
- Individual counseling is also part of the program. This is when a counselor will work with each person to discuss the reasons addiction occurred and work on the issues that led to using drugs as a way to cope.
- Group therapy is a chance for people to come together to learn from one another. People discuss how they are feeling, their fears about leaving, and what they can do to stay sober when they go home.
- Workshops offer education. During these sessions, couples will learn how they can work together to support each other’s recovery. They learn about triggers, how drugs affect the body and mind, and some of the unique challenges that come along with being a couple in recovery.
- Couples can remain in rehab for as long as they need to feel strong enough to return home and continue recovery. Most people will start with outpatient couples rehab and then switch to inpatient when they are ready to leave the more disciplined recovery program.
Find The Right Couples Rehab Near Me?
Couples Drug Rehabs
The world-renowned Betty Ford Center, specializing in treatment programs for addiction to alcohol and other drugs, is located in the resort community of Rancho Mirage, California.
Luxury Couples Rehabs
Capo By The Sea offers private and premier addiction, dual diagnosis, and mental health residential treatment programs.
How Much Does Couples Rehab Treatment Cost?
Most Insurances Accepted
Most of Couples Drug Rehabs, partners are leading rehabs for couples that accept health insurance. If you are unsure if your health insurance covers treatment, that is okay call our 24-hour hotline at (833)-324-0298. One of our couples rehab specialists will quickly verify on your behalf what your policy covers. Payment plans may also be available to you.